BHT Early Education and Training at Tyersal has experienced, knowledgeable childcare and nursery education staff who skilfully support children. We have high expectations of all children and meet individual needs with care and attention.
We open from 8.45am – 3.30pm for 38 weeks of the year, we have 32 places for two year olds who are eligible for 15 hours funded childcare.
Childcare & Education Manager
- Focus on a child’s key areas of development through tailored activities and educational experiences
- Various tailored strategies in place to support children when using and developing language skills
- Particular focus on Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding of the World, and Expressive Art and Design
- We maximise a child’s learning potential by giving them opportunities to discover the world around them and engage with others
- Variety of equipment, books and learning facilities involved to celebrate education and a child’s growth
- We pride ourselves on providing well-balanced, nutritious and varied diet for all children
- We aim to provide a positive outlook, healthy lifestyle and focus on the importance of healthy eating
- We ensure that nutritious and suitable food is provided regularly to support children in their learning
"Thank you for making me happy here, I will miss you" (Child – written by Parent)
"Thank you very much for looking after me"
(Child – written by Parent)