BHT Early Education and Training at The Barn offers After School Care in a warm and welcoming childcare and nursery education environment where children are happy and comfortable.
We are open in term time from 3pm – 6pm Monday to Thursday and 2pm -6pm on Friday. We have 19 places for children aged from five to eleven years.
Childcare & Education Manager
- Focus on a child’s key areas of development through tailored activities and educational experiences
- Various tailored strategies in place to support children when using and developing language skills
- Particular focus on Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding of the World, and Expressive Art and Design
- We maximise a child’s learning potential by giving them opportunities to discover the world around them and engage with others
- Variety of equipment, books and learning facilities involved to celebrate education and a child’s growth
- We pride ourselves on providing well-balanced, nutritious and varied diet for all children
- We aim to provide a positive outlook, healthy lifestyle and focus on the importance of healthy eating
- We ensure that nutritious and suitable food is provided regularly to support children in their learning
"Staff work closely with parents to share ongoing information about their children’s health, interests and progress, particularly where children have an additional need"
"Parents speak highly about the quality of the club"