BHT Early Education and Training at Bierley offers a warm and welcoming childcare and nursery education environment where children are happy and comfortable. We encourage children to be confident, motivated and enthusiastic in their learning.
We are open from 7:30am – 6pm for 51 weeks of the year. We have 79 places for children aged from birth to eleven years.
Childcare & Education Manager
- Focus on a child’s key areas of development through tailored activities and educational experiences
- Various tailored strategies in place to support children when using and developing language skills
- Particular focus on Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding of the World, and Expressive Art and Design
- We maximise a child’s learning potential by giving them opportunities to discover the world around them and engage with others
- Variety of equipment, books and learning facilities involved to celebrate education and a child’s growth
- We pride ourselves on providing well-balanced, nutritious and varied diet for all children
- We aim to provide a positive outlook, healthy lifestyle and focus on the importance of healthy eating
- We ensure that nutritious and suitable food is provided regularly to support children in their learning
BHT is a place where my child and I feel welcomed, valued and at home. The practitioners show that they are very educated, professional and friendly through interactions with myself and my child. By reviewing my child’s development with her key person, it is clear of the benefit nursery has on her education and the interactions she has with others.
Many thanks, you are a great team.
The guidance I receive at BHT makes a huge impact on the development of my daughter. I value the importance of sharing interests and strategies to give my child the best early years education possible. This shows through the most recent monitoring documents completed, as she is ahead in all stages of development.
"Supportive and adapt to each child’s needs".
"My child is happy, so I am happy – keep up the good work. She is learning valuable skills which will assist her throughout her whole life"
"The menus that my child has been introduced to has inspired me to cook these dishes at home"
"Thank you to all the staff, my child has learned so much"
"All staff are kind, considerate and welcoming, they always answer any queries and most importantly look after my child well"